The airline is in real trouble. While company management sends out notes saying things are fine, financially the airline is in distress.
1534657142 Companies - yesterday
While a report claimed that a pilot had a fracas with the security over carrying the hisla, sources said that an engineering snag was mentioned in the
1534590132 Companies - 2 days ago
Kerala is facing the worst rain fury and deluge in a century with 13 of the state's 14 districts under a red alert for the fifth day today.
1534585071 Companies - 2 days ago
The rescheduled flights are AI 933 to Dubai, AI 047 to New Delhi, AI 682 to Mumbai, AI 511 to New Delhi and AI 510 to Chennai, a release said.
1534514213 Companies - 3 days ago
The Naresh Goyal-promoted full service carrier currently has 15 ATRs in its fleet. TruJet, which started operations in July 2015 has an all ATR fleet.
1534498725 Companies - 3 days ago
Air bookings see a clear spike in cancellations of around 20% on an average for the period August 14-16.
1534478088 Companies - 3 days ago
The state government had cancelled the tender process in January, a month after AAI emerged as the winner by offering a revenue share of 30.2%.
1534443089 Companies - 4 days ago
While there were 20 cases of derailment between April 1, 2017, and August 9, 2017, the number has gone up to 22 for the corresponding period this year
1534407152 Companies - 4 days ago
Bharat Earth Movers (BEML), a defence public sector company, is likely to deliver the second set of intermediate metro coaches on August 31.
1534397618 Companies - 4 days ago
In an e-mail to airlines, the DGCA has asked them to not raise fares to operational airports in Kerala.
1534351501 Companies - 5 days ago
The board meeting assumes significance as it will be the first for its new independent members — Aditya Birla group chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla an
1534301043 Companies - 5 days ago
The airline posted a loss of Rs 38 crore in the three months ended June compared with a profit of Rs 175.2 crore a year earlier, Gurugram-based SpiceJ
1534300628 Companies - 5 days ago
AERA will not decide the rates at new airports being bid out and it will become a regulator that will assess services at major airports.
1534269432 Companies - 6 days ago
Presentations made by the 13 American companies covered a large range of products and services
1534259631 Companies - 6 days ago
The airline, which is grappling with financial woes, had last week deferred announcement of its financial results for June quarter and is yet to annou
1534257179 Companies - 6 days ago
The Railways has so far introduced 23 Humsafar Express trains, 10 Antyodaya Express, one Tejas Express and one Uday Express.
1534253624 Companies - 6 days ago
While Wabtec would hold 60 per cent in the JV, Texmaco would control the remaining 40 per cent in Wabtec Texmaco Rail Private Ltd.
1534253469 Companies - 6 days ago
Under the new financial model, the concession fee given by the airport operator to the concessioning authority will be based on a 'per passenger aeron
1534253156 Companies - 6 days ago
This year so far, 61211 people were arrested under different sections of the Railway Act and Rs 1.5 crore of fine realised from them.
1534238147 Companies - 6 days ago
Companies - 16 minutes ago
Companies - 26 minutes ago