Terms and conditions
Welcome to Mymoneytimes, by accessing, viewing, and subscribing to our services you are agreeing to be bound and abide by the following terms and conditions. You must use, access our services in case the terms and conditions are not accepted to you.Mymoneytimes.com may at any time modify the terms and conditions without any prior notification. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
The term ‘you’ ‘Your’ used in the Agreement refer to all the person or entity that access, uses or becomes the member of Mymoneytimes and the terms ‘We’, ‘us’ stands for Mymoneytimes.com.
The website is only for your personal use so you may not use the Site for commercial purposes or in any way that is illegitimate, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion. The content, products, news, services published on this website may or may not be of third parties and may include inaccuracies.
Mymoneytimes and associated entities (owners, advertisers, partners, affiliates or employees) shall not be liable to any user or other third party shouldMymoneytimes.com implement its right to modify or discontinue any content, information, products, and services on this site.
You must not upload, post, display, publish or transmit any content that includes any of the following inappropriate content:-
- Any personal information, third party’s copyrighted content unless you have license and authority of the right owner.
- Infringes any patent, trademark or any privacy rights of any third party.
- Promotes any instructional information about illegal activities
- Upload or post any malicious content or thing that can consist viruses or any other material that can harm or interrupt or the limited functionality of the website, server, hardware, software or any other related source.
- Threatens the integrity, defense, unity, security or sovereignty of India or relations with foreign states or public order or avert investigation of any offense or isolating any other nation.
- Violate any laws or regulations in force
- Misleading, false with the intent of abuse, accuse, harm feelings of anyone; illegal, vulgar, defamatory, hateful or ethnically objectionable, threating, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or public rights, an expression of racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, and nationality or encouraging gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner.
- Include URLs of third party websites which may contain illegal material.
- You must not solicit personal information, email addresses, contact information, passwords or other personally identifying information.
Third party link:
The links in this website will allow you to leave or redirect via Mymoneytimes and these sites are not under control of Mymoneytimes.com.We are not responsible for any content or omissions of any linked site. The inclusion of any linked site doesn’t imply endorsement or promotion by Mymoneytimes of the site,
If you have any questions or grievances regarding our terms and conditions, please free to contact us at [email protected]