Economic Times

Most investment experts – financial planners, mutual fund advisors, etc – would ask you to invest in equity mutual funds to create a retirement co
Economy - 3 hours ago
If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
Economy - 4 hours ago
As expected, S&P BSE Sensex opened 500 points down. The benchmark index regained some lost ground later.
Economy - 5 hours ago
Govt has asked eSign service providers such as eMudhra to come up with an alternative plan to enable Aadhaar-based authentication without the use of b
Economy - 6 hours ago
The domestic currency plunged to 72.44, its lowest level in four weeks.
Economy - 6 hours ago
The scheme invests close to 80% of its funds in equities and close to 20% in debt.
Economy - 6 hours ago
India’s 4,470 ultra-high net worth individuals are richer than their global counterparts.
Economy - 7 hours ago
'Side pocketing' is a mechanism to separate distressed, illiquid and hard-to-value assets from other more liquid assets in a portfolio.
Economy - 23 hours ago
The Finance Ministry announced that contribution made by the central government employees under the Tier-II of NPS will now be eligible for deduction
Economy - 23 hours ago
Under the NPS, the subscriber is eligible to withdraw 60% of the corpus. The remaining 40 per cent of the accumulated fund goes towards annuity.
Economy - 23 hours ago
Do multicap mutual fund schemes make more sense after the recent re-categorisation exercise by Sebi?
Economy - 24 hours ago
The NGT, in its earlier judgement in the Forward Foundation case on Agara-Bellandur lake encroachment, had classified buffer zones into four categorie
Economy - yesterday
The exit polls on state assembly elections also kept markets on tenterhooks.
Economy - yesterday
The gap between the forward and other castes is becoming wider over the years, according to a World Inequality Database study.
Economy - yesterday
RBI proposed a method of using XML internet format to extract limited information Aadhaar database.
Economy - yesterday
Higher equity allocations would add to the flow of funds to the stock market.
Economy - 3 days ago
Sebi banned upfront brokerage payments in mutual funds effective October 22.
Economy - 3 days ago
Mutual funds' asset base rose to a little over Rs 24 lakh crore by November-end, an increase of 8 per cent from the preceding month, on strong inflow
Economy - 4 days ago
Bitcoin fell past $3,400 level to the lowest since September 2017.
Economy - 4 days ago
Lending money to someone, ensuring regular interest payments, and eventually the return of principal on time - it is a tough job.
Economy - 4 days ago